damnit i wanted to hate the naked 3 so bad but the colors would be so good with my skin and hair damnit
Micheline Pitt as Rick Baker’s Bride Of Frankenstein for M∙A∙C
wip TwoFace - waiting for the latex to dry
seriously though why do I do this too myself. It feels like I have a mask on, there is that much latex on my face.
In honor of the 6th season of Face Off that premieres on January 14, 2014, I decided to make a list of my top 10 favorite makeups from the five seasons. Unfortunately, season 1 didn’t have any photos of the makeups so I couldn’t include anything from that season.
- Tate & Miranda - S5E3 “Getting Goosed” - Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater
- Matt - S2E8 ”Burtonesque” - Ice Cream Man
- Matt & Tara - S2E2 ”Water World” - Lyretail fairy basslet
- Nicole - S3E11 ”Immortal Enemies” - Water Theme
- Laura - S5E9 ”Mortal Sins” - Wrath
- House - S4E4 ”Eye Candy” - Sweet Tooth Suzy
- Nicole - S3E9 ”Junkyard Cyborg” - Princess from another planet
- Rayce - S2E7 ”Alien Interpreters” - Cyborg with tubes
- Frank - S5E4 - ”Subterranean Terror” - Chains & Electrical Panel
- Alam & Anthony - S4E3 ”When Hell Freezes Over” - Demus demon